Thursday, November 30, 2023

Harry Potter VR | Week 15 VR Interactive Characters (Final Pass)















For this  pass of the project, a lot of my work was already completed with the last pass for animation. In that vein, my job this time around was mainly playing support for others and assisting with the smaller menial tasks for the project. I playtested the project and was assisting in finding where bugs were and was in charge of populating the level with the static book meshes for all of the upper shelves and the shelves the player couldn't reach, such as in the staircase section of the level. I assisted in advising Bryce on how the VFX should look for the pensieve, ceiling, and wand VFX. I primarily played a support role for the rest of my team so that they could focus on their more important tasks so that the project came out the best it could. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sprint 3 Animation Pass 1

  So for the majority of the two weeks, we focused on troubleshooting some rig stuff that have been integrating funny with the animation. We...