Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Common Art Project | Sprint 2

Project Contribution Update:

I met with Cal and did rig adjustment meetings and made sure that rigs and animation files were going to be able to work well together. We had some issues with the IK and the wings that got resolved. 

I created an animation file structure now that I had a rig file to work with so the animation files can get rig updates on the regular. 

I completed the animation blockout for the project. 

I created and formatted the presentation to be ready for my team members to add in their content into the presentation 

I imported my animation into engine and created an in-engine presentable render of the animation for the presentation. 

Presentation Link: 
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1RfyM73bru6w9UUbzrxwyKzRYhGgwGlQIbQDEWeX41GA/edit?usp=sharing 

Animation Block Out In Maya AND In Engine 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sprint 3 Animation Pass 1

  So for the majority of the two weeks, we focused on troubleshooting some rig stuff that have been integrating funny with the animation. We...